Monday 9 March 2015

WALT describe

On Friday, we had a visitor to our class.



After Twinkle left we did a quick write to describe the bunny and/or the experience.  These are some of our descriptions:

Today, Rebecca brought her rabbit Twinkle into our school. It was a mini lope.  Her eyes were mammoth.  It's fur as smooth as silk.  She looked like a storm colour.  Mrs Frost said it looked like a Siamese cat. It was really scared of us.  Then Rebecca's mum had to take it to her house to put it in her hatch.  I was so sad when it left but I am going to get one.  By Cavan.

This morning Rebecca brought her bunny rabbit to school.  It was a bit scared, its eyes looked as if they were stolen from a teddy.  As soon as I felt the silky ears I wished I could keep it forever.  Her furry coat looked warmer than a polar bears.  By Thomas.

Mini Lope Bunny
She has white whiskers.
She is white.
She has brown eyes.
She has big ears.
She is two and a half months old.
She has big paws.
She has big feet.
She is a fluffy bunny.
By Samuel.


Twinkle, Rebecca's bunny fur felt like silk as I slipped my hand down her back. Her eyes were as black as a thunder storm.  Her cute feet looked like she was on tiptoe.  She looked scared and fragile.  Her type of breed is a mini lope.  She is so adorable.



No comments:

Post a Comment